Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stoned Italian Cowboys

I think I was Buddhist in a former life. I really hate the snails here, but when I accidentally step on one, I feel like such a terrible person. And the lizards are annoying little buggers, but I seeing a dead one makes me ill. I can't kill bugs, except flies and mosquitoes, and I CERTAINLY can't kill anything else, although today was a really bad day and I about wanted to throttle Olive. I have sooooo given up trying to keep the house decently cleaned (as I may have mentioned before) and it is getting extremely hard to not say something when she whines about people or money or on and on and on.
There's really nothing to put in the blog today. I'm almost finished with a book entitled "Ireland's Pirate Queen: The True Story of Grace O'Malley". She sounds like an awesome person, but the book really makes you dislike the English. They've caused a lot of problems, haven't they?

Today's favorite song: Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Awesome!!!!!

No comments: