Thursday, April 1, 2010

In memory of the baby puppy :~(




What I feel like lately. Heaven help me.
Taking pictures of myself has become enjoyable. I need a life.
Elder Hessing is from Meridian and Elder Ardiles is from Chile. They act like brothers and sometimes like a married couple.
Elder Hessing and Elder Ardiles. I can't pronounce Ardiles so I call him Mi Hermanito. These two are so adorable it's very hard not to hug them.
Olive did NOT want her picture taken, but I did it anyways.

Good day ladies and gentlemen and welcome to today's list of BIG FAT FAILS. I will be counting down to the biggest FAILS in my life right now, but I couldn't decide which should be second and which should be first, so #1 and #2 are both #1 and #2. You'll see what I mean:
#10 Big Fat Fail: Me-I invited the missionaries and Brad over for dinner, but realized I didn't have any corn tortillas to make the enchiladas. I had to ask Brad (a guest) to come an hour early and bring them so I could make the dinner. Also I tried to iron the tablecloth. Still wrinkly. So I grabbed another one and put it in the dryer to get its wrinkles out. Then I just said screw it and put it on the table as it was. Olive can't see and chances are guys don't care.
#9 Big Fat Fail: Bunnies-for eating the lawn instead of the juicy carrots I threw out there for them.
#8 BFF: Computer disc drive-for not playing the DVD of Northanger Abbey I got from Netflix.
#7 BFF: Olive's former cleaning lady-she obviously wasn't doing a real great job because when I arrived there were so many spider webs around the legs of the table it looked like cotton candy. Not to mention all the other grossness I have to look at everyday. And yes, I've tried scrubbing things, but when gunk has been sitting there for so many years, it doesn't come off.
#6 BFF: Swiffer mops-they don't work on tile and I have to consequently mop like twice a day. Well, I should mop twice a day, but I don't. I'm the only one who can see it anyway.
#5 BFF: California-because I hate it here.
#4 BFF: LDS Distribution Center shipping-I ordered some books weeks ago, when I really, really needed the spiritual uplifting things within the covers, but it still hasn't arrived. Poop.
#3 BFF: Gentlemen Broncos-Jared Hess's first two movies were weird, that's what made them so fun to watch, but this one was plain irritating. The main character was endearingly nerdy, and his mother had some very few funny quirks, but everyone else I wanted to run over with a car. And the sci-fi scenes were so long I fast-forwarded. I should have just skipped the whole movie. It was TOO weird to be good and the title didn't make any sense. Good luck getting backing for a fourth movie there buddy.
#2 & #1 Big Fat Fails: Pets dying-this FAIL requires no explanation. It makes you sad, weepy, nauseated, and really pissed off all at the same time. The other BIG FAT FAIL goes to Brad, for leaving on Saturday. Seriously, not only do I become the tallest person in the ward (without heels) but there goes my great friend and guru. As if Utah needs another single Mormon boy. I don't think so. But I need someone to hang out with and tell me I'm not crazy, even though I am. I hate him for leaving but love him to death for everything else.

Today's winners: 1) my cibatta bread for turning out awesome and being devoured by the missionaries and 2) the movie Alice in Wonderland in 3D and Brad for taking me back to the movie snob theater to see it, even though he's already seen it and the theater is expensive.

1 comment:

.kai. said...

haha, elder hessin...something looks exactly like an elder i served with. finally a picture of olive.