Saturday, April 3, 2010

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Today's hated phrase: "Don't you think?" When this is put at the end of every other comment, it becomes quite tedious.

Last night, about 7 or so, Jessica called and asked if she could come over to watch a movie. Yeah, there was no movie watching. There was just constant talk until after midnight. It was so fun to talk with a girl about stuff again and to learn that there is someone out there who has the same insane quirks I do. Jess is so cute. Love her to death.

This afternoon was spent helping Brad move some stuff into a storage unit. I don't feel like I did a whole lot, but I also don't really care because I was enjoying myself. Now that I have a leaving date set and helping him get things somewhat moved has made me soooo antsy to leave! I can't wait to be around my friends and in Bozeman and IN CLASS! I want homework so badly! And I want to be able to chat with people in the ward again. Seriously, I don't think a lot of people there fully appreciate that ward!

No comments: