Thursday, March 25, 2010

New favorite phrase: "Poop in a group"--nice one Brad

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this picture should speak loudly, if anyone has any doubts as to what my feelings are regarding my life right now.


Turtles I saw a while back. No reason for the picture. I just thought it was funny that one turtle was sleeping on the back of another.
My most awesome red heels that only cost $10!
My new journal-hand decorated in India. It was like $8.
The books I bought on sale. One is about the most expensive bottle of wine ever purchased at auction that apparently has a bit of a mystery attached to it. One is about Bonnie and Clyde. One is about the Russian master spy that stole secrets from the US AFTER the Cold War was over. One is about a Mafia stool pigeon that landed a bunch of mobsters in jail. The other is about an Irish woman "pirate queen" that caused countless problems for other countries and was super powerful and enemies of Queen Elizabeth. Can't wait to read these.
A ring I bought in the shape of a flower. It gets put on one finger and then rests on its neighbor.
A ring I bought. I couldn't get the camera to focus, but it's a flower of red gems and surrounding silver swirls.

1 comment:

.kai. said...

i'm in love with those rings and i'm very happy for you with those hott heels. excellent taste, my dear friend.