Thursday, March 18, 2010

hmmmmmmmmm

Well, today was singularly uneventful. I woke up late, again. If I were a monkey I would fling poo in the face of Daylight Savings. I decided to finally try and get started on my talk for Sunday. By getting started I mean flipping through the Bible Dictionary randomly reading entries and waiting for something to jump off the page and form itself into a wonderful speech. Not so successful. Oh well, it's only Thursday. Last night I watched the 1969 movie Paint Your Wagon. Few people know that Dirty Harry has such a nice singing voice. Clint Eastwood is certainly not my favorite character. I mean, there's no way he can compete with Lee Marvin's performance. Classic. Speaking of classic, I bought season one and two of Bewitched. I love the show, but I get really irritated at Darrin's male chauvenist I am man therefore I am god comments. And did you ever notice Samantha doesn't actually wiggle her nose? She moves her mouth. Not quite as impressive.

Oh, and I have stationary made out of recycled elephant poo.

No comments: