Friday, March 7, 2008

Have you ever pooped a balloon?-Dwight Shrute

I went to Payless today hoping to get some pink ballet-like slippers, but they didn't have any that fit my fat feet. Discrimination I say. So to salve my wounded pride, I bought myself a dress and a couple of sparkly brooches that match nothing, but purchased because they're shiny. I've spent the day watching movies and pecking at my report that's due fairly soon. I have a huge math test I have to take tomorrow and have I studied? Of course not. Do I feel guilty or panicked? Of course not.
For those of you who don't know (ahem, Angie) Arthur Miller wrote the plays Death of a Salesman, All my sons, the Crucible. Brilliant man.
This weekend my family is going to Jackson to dink around. Shay has invited a girl he's twitterpated with as well as her cousin, who I think Kendra is eyeing. And then there will be my mom and I, in the midst of all these hormones. Heaven help me...

No comments: