Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Last Will and Testament

My name is Kim. I'm not crazy. This is what I want to happen when I die and anything said or written previous to this is now void. First of all, donate any organs I have. I don't want to be buried. I think most of the traditions and practices of burial are rather ridiculous. Cremate me. If I die in Teton Valley, I don't want Scott McKague touching me. I've seen him handle bodies and I was rather peeved. I don't want a viewing or funeral. Have a party with lots of food and music and (should you be a drinker, alcohol). I don't care what happens to my ashes. Scatter them somewhere. As for my belongings, Liz has first dibs to anything relating to France and any travel-oriented things that I'm sure no one else will want. Also, she gets my paint supplies. Anything else I have-you all can duke it out. It will provide me with something to watch. If for whatever reason I have a lot of money, make sure my siblings have enough for school and the rest can go to Kendra to adopt Belen. If you disobey my last wishes, I'll haunt you, don't think I won't. Any land I may have inherited because of the ridiculous allotment laws I leave to the Native American Rights Fund, if that is still within the bounds of the law. There's no executor to this will.
Signed, Kim

No comments: