Thursday, July 2, 2009

Monopoly

Me and Emma played Monopoly today. We play with Free Parking, where you pay your bills to the center of the board and the first person to land on Free Parking gets all the money in the center. Emma, the little stink, kept landing on it until she had all the money, save my twenty some odd dollars. Half my property was mortgaged and I had no buildings. Emma,on the hand, had two towers on every single piece of property. I was going to start giving her property in lieu of rent, but we finally just ended the game because I kept landing in jail and it all became rather pointless. Just so you know, losing to a nine year old isn't the greatest boost to your esteem.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hate that game... I think it stems from my childhood days when my older brother would always be the banker (and help himself to a little moola when nobody was looking).I never win and I refuse to play.