Friday, February 22, 2008


I had a midterm today, which I forgot about until the last possible moment. I studied frantically for about 20 minutes and drove to campus to take the test. I hate the testing center. It's employed by Nazis that pick out students they hate and nail them for pathetically minor things. So while standing in line, I quickly made sure I had no skin exposed and showed no sign of happiness or joy, lest they think me disrespectful. The test was only 50 questions and I breezed through it feeling rather good, aside from the fact that Aunt Flo was knocking impatiently at my door, eager to beging her monthly visit, and my panicked jumps at the slightest movements, fearing the Testing Center Nazis were coming to drag me out by my ear. I got a 76%. Not bad for no studying, but worse than I thought. Much as I care. I hate that class. So now I have an hour to waste before I have to go to work and deal with (ugh) people. I dislike people very much this week. I would like nothing more than to hole up in my room and wait for the week to be over. Better yet, ship me to a beach somewhere and give me a large, virgin, pomegranete margarita and a breeze strong enough to cool the skin but gentle, so the sand doesn't fly everywhere.

No comments: