Monday, March 28, 2011

It's snowing outside like a mo-fo. Most unfortunate. As I was watching the snow fall and waiting for the computer to open my program, I noticed the recycle bin icon was full to the brim of crumpled paper. "Hmmm," I thought. "There's a lot of deleted things in there. I should empty it and make room on my computer." There's only one thing inside. So if there's only one item in the recycle basket, why show all those crumpled papers and make you think it's overflowing? Why not show only one crumpled paper?
Sigh.
I haven't had much time for updating my blog. I've been plotting out my giant 48x48 painting. As of now it will be of the Laie Temple, but if that turns out to be too complicated...well...maybe I'll do something abstract (aka it can look like crap and no one will notice because it's "abstract").

No comments: