Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stop Tibetan Genocide

Standing ovation for Nancy Pelosi for her comments and actions on Tibet. I agree with her. The USA should skip the opening ceremonies and should encourage other countries to do the same. Then, let the athletes go and kick some Chinese butt.
Tibet forever!
So lately, aside from lamenting the plight of the Tibetan people (trust me, that is not a subject you want to get me started on. I could go on forever) I have been watching Columbo and laughing. The show is quite good, but I've noticed that all of the men are so incredibly homely and have terribly frizzy hair. Some of them have been almost nauseating in their looks. On the other hand, the women are always beyond beautiful, with incredible fashion and jewlery. Although I did notice that the men and women were always wearing clothes that are impossibly tight and you know for a fact there is nothing on underneath...Polyester on bare skin. Shudder.

No comments: