Friday, March 13, 2009

Randomonium



Today after my mid-term I am leaving on Spring Break! Finally! Although it's not going to be much of a break because I'll be driving all over Hades, but it will be nice to get out of the city. I think I've caught a cold for the second time in two months. Probably because school has me in a constant state of stress and I get no sleep and NOBODY washes their hands on my floor. What's up with that? Anyways, until next time...

This is a pic of me at Cabela's, right after we dropped Shay off at the MTC. Hey, did you know Aaron Eckhart served a mission for the church?

2 comments:

Kim said...

I did actually know he served a mission. I probably learned it on one of those who is/who isn't LDS websites.

.kai. said...

this picture made me miss you even more kimmie.